Thursday 5 January 2012

Christmas catch up!

As you may have noticed I haven’t blogged for a little while, so here’s a quick catch up on what is going on!

We now have a new player in our gathering; my uncle’s son is now living with him so this meant I got on the case of training him up. As luck would have it he took to it like a duck takes to water. We have yet to have a night with all 6 of us, but as soon as we do I will be introducing the umpire format.

On another note Christmas is Magic; my wonderful girlfriend bought me 15 booster packs from Fallen Empires, The Premium Deck Series: Slivers and a book which I have lost the bid on Ebay countless times now; The Art of Magic the Gathering The Rath Cycle and she didn’t even know that!  

I will go in more depth in my coming blogs this was just to let you know I’m still alive, just work has had me busy and Christmas takes up a lot of time. 

Upcoming blogs: Review on The Art of Magic the Gathering, Review on The Premium Deck Series: Slivers, Review on The Premium Deck Series: Gravesboren and many more.

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment