Tuesday 7 February 2012

Weird Dream

I always have outrageous dreams when I do dream, but I feel the need to share this one as I had one of my most bizarre dreams to date the other night.

It started out that I was in a college situation with the radio station from my work being played; the radio plays songs which no one has heard of before, and we’ve had the songs looped 24/7 for over a year now, so when I heard The Calling’s “Wherever you will go” I gave the biggest cheer I could manage.


I went over to a bed – I’m not sure where it came from – and found a penguin egg which I had to look after until it hatched as it had no parents; well I hatched it, but it turned out to be a polar bear, which had such a tight grip around my hand. I had to talk to an expert because I couldn’t look after a polar bear, so it was decided it had to be put down. I cried my heart out.



I then find Luke Skywalker so badly beaten up that there was no hope for him... So I put an ice block on him so he would go easily.



I then entered a blocked-in showroom in which I learnt Skywalker was ok. I felt I needed to hide from him but some teenagers had broken in, compromising my cover. As the Skywalker part of the dream dissolved, I shouted and got rid of the teenagers. I then laughed rather hard about something and wet myself (but only in the dream!). After a while I met up with my old manager from work but I kept telling him I couldn’t stay long as I had wet myself.



I ended up at a Velvet Revolver gig; Slash ended up choosing a young lady and I to take part in a competition. We had to go to a bedroom and find clues, but before getting there I had a chat with my Dad about biting toe nails (I’d like to point out, I don’t bite nails).

So we went to the room and started following the clues which finished with me having my head out of the window...

I was woken up after that, but I think that’s a bloody random dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment