Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day

What did you do? Buy someone special, flowers?...  Chocolates?... A NEW CAR?!
Well do you know what I did? I went to work all day and worked hard to hopefully buy my special someone, something special whenever I might have the money.. If it hasn’t gone straight into my car.
Now my Girlfriend and I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, one of the major facts for this is that we officially became a couple two days after. BUT surely this day is meant for people to let another person know they like them without giving the game away, making the recipient feel special and if they were to one day make it as a couple it would be so much more special.
Whatever it is meant for, I don’t see it worth celebrating if you’re in a relationship. Save it for another day. Don’t tell your other half surprise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment