Monday 21 March 2011

Is it wrong to pretend you’re a Jedi while at work?

Well my uncle answered the question by saying “yes it is wrong to pretend you’re a Jedi as you’re giving us Jedi’s a bad name”.
This said I feel it is necessary to make it through the day. My favourite is pretending to open the automatic doors with a small Jedi wave. I admit I do this when out shopping. My girlfriend saw me do it once and probably questioned why she goes out with me.
I also stop stock from falling sometimes, this means I’m probably sticking my arms out in an eager fashion and pull a face that should stay in the bathroom when on the toilet. To say the least, if I’m seen by anyone it can be embarrassing.
This has led me to look up force abilities and find a practical use for it in the working environment.
Alter Image: Ability to change your appearance. How would I use this? To hide from customers of course! Or look like the store manager and make everyone else do my heavy lifting.
Force bellow: Ability to amplify your voice with the force. This is more for the security guard of the store. They see someone stealing and instead of calling out to them, giving chase and losing them, just a force bellow to disable them with the sheer volume.  There is a chance you could shake the building into collapsing and blow out everyone’s ear drums...
Force persuasion: The concept of Force persuasion was the use of the Force to exert influence. You got a customer who just won’t make up their mind over magnolia or country cream; just persuade them to go home! After buying a £500 sofa of course.
I was ganna look at more but there are so many, so go and have a look and tell me what would help you in your work.

1 comment: