Friday 16 September 2011

Eating Habits

Now, I don’t consider myself worthy of putting myself onto a programme for fussy eaters, BUT I do have a thing when it comes to my sandwiches.
When I cut them into rectangles, I always have to eat the flat side first (the bottom half of the bread); then obviously the rounded side (which is the top half).
I have recently moved to my Nan’s, and when she makes sandwiches for some reason she puts the two slices in opposing ways.
While this isn’t necessarily a big issue, it does mean I don’t know where to start my sandwiches.
So, the second sandwich related issue is as follows:
My girlfriend does not like mayonnaise to the point where I almost have to use two different knives when making our lunch.
BUT she will eat a prawn mayo sandwich; I will let this one go as I will admit that the prawns do in a way change the flavour of the mayo. However the other day I went into Greggs to buy us lunch. I didn’t look at what she picked up as I will buy her anything she wants, so felt no need. It was only when we got back to my mums and due to the lack of seats, she had to sit on lap, it was then I noticed the sandwich filling was chicken, bacon and MAYONNAISE!
Her response to my questioning was “I don’t like it out of the jar”.
Well once I did have mayonnaise in a squeezy bottle, but more often than not mayonnaise ends up in a jar because mayonnaise is mayonnaise!

No comments:

Post a Comment